Low Cost Up-Front Bankruptcy Easy Payment Plans
Debt Help You Need Today
At a Price You Can Afford Today – $550.00 (costs included) to start your case.
Most Firms Demand Hundreds In Upfront Fees Before They’ll File Your Case
At Mendez Law Offices, We Let You Pay Most Of Your Fees Over Time
File Your Case and Get You Out of Debt for $550.00 Upfront
Mendez Law Bankruptcy Attorneys
Over 12 years and Thousands of Clients Helped. Offering Practical and Effective Debt Relief
Debt problems causing you problems at home? To your health and happiness ? Feeling hopeless about your financial future? Start your new financial life today! Get rid of the old.
- Immediately Stop Creditor Harassment – As soon as you file your case, the bankruptcy court grants you special Federal Protection called the Automatic Stay.
Your creditors have to immediately stop harassing you. No more aggressive telephone calls. No more harassing emails and texts. And if they don’t stop, you can sue them for potentially large damages!
- Stop Foreclosure Process. Stop a Sale Date. Stop a Foreclosure Trial. Save Your Home – Filing bankruptcy prevents your mortgage lender from selling your home in a foreclosure sale. Under Chapter 13, you can apply for a loan modification, or pay back what you owe the bank over time. Take the power back!
- Eliminate Lines of Credit on your House. Take advantage of falling property values and eliminate second mortgages on your home in a Chapter 13 plan.
- Stop Repossession. Possibly Get Your Car or Truck Back. Lower Your Payment and Only Pay What Your Car is Worth (Not What You Owe) – A bankruptcy plan stops car or truck repossession. If you act quickly, it can even get your repossessed vehicle back — and even get your car payment lowered.
- Stop Credit Card Debt. Repair Your Credit – As your debt-to-income ratio grows, your credit score declines. Your lenders respond by tightening your credit and raising your interest rates. Filing for bankruptcy can actually reverse this trend, as you begin to take the necessary steps to repair your credit. Bankruptcy puts a line in the your credit. Whatever good things you do with your credit after you file (like make on time payments) only count in your favor. Start rebuilding your credit today!
- Keep Your Possessions – You may think that filing for bankruptcy will force you to sell everything you own. Nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, in most cases bankruptcy helps you hold onto important items like your home, your car, your retirement plan — even your cash.
Is your debt taking over your life?
Sooner or later, all of us go through tough financial times. Job loss or a reduction in hours, divorce, an unexpected medical bill or large repair expense can put us over the edge. Many people were affected by the Coronavirus. Coronavirus was not your fault. In South Florida, more families than ever find themselves one paycheck away from serious financial trouble.
You don’t need to be judged, you need to be helped. Financial loss is not your fault!
Mendez Law Offices is one of America’s largest bankruptcy law firms. We’ve helped countless families stop foreclosure, garnishment and repossession, stop debt and keep their homes, vehicles and possessions. We treat you with respect, offer sound debt advice, answer your questions and guide you through the Florida bankruptcy process patiently and professionally. We will always Choose the most complete remedy for your debt issues.
Trust the Mendez Law Offices Miami bankruptcy law firm to guide you to financial
Your Mendez Law Offices Miami bankruptcy lawyer is your advocate. We’ll fight for you and put your interests first. Call Mendez Law Offices today at 305.396.1978. All visits are safe, sanitized. Check our video that shows are efforts.
WE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU
Your Mendez Law Offices attorney will:
Deal with your creditors for you so you can breathe again
Collect your tax returns and credit reports for you
Prepare all filing documents for you
Provide independent credit counseling right in our office
Represent you at all court hearings
Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe County.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.